Monday, February 6, 2017

Relaxing So Much That Vacation Is Maken Me Forget About Work🌹🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Ž

HELLO MY Beautiful and Handsome ANGELS ,SWEETHEARTS ,HONEYBUNNIES AND AWESOME FAMILY!πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—


Well Hello πŸ˜‡SweetAngels!πŸ˜‡πŸŒΉπŸΎπŸ₯‚

You Know I Think I am Almost Forgetten How to work . LOL ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Finally I found Out How to relax but I think just alittle bit to much Because I did
Get a chance to go and try to edit 1 video Of mine that is already done but I think I forgot
what I was suppose to do  and why it was so interesting. lol. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I think I am relaxing so much that I am even getten bored of myself. LOL ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Now that is funny. But Anyways No I didnt get to finish or even start the edit on the video.
I am not gonna say which video because I dont want to get my family hopes up on something that I dont even know If I am gonna work on now or later when I am off vacation. Because I am still on vacation still and I am not sure for how much longer. So far it is been 6 days so I got 3 more weeks and 1 day of vacation Left πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ


At Anytime I could come back from Vacation Early or Late. It depends on everything.Especially these meetings we keep on haven. If I feel the urge later to try again with editing I will let ya guys know in tomorrows letter. I have been getten Anxious here and then to work on some of my videos edits or playen a game. but Still havent. Everything is going well On vacation and even I noticed a change in my boss and I . We became so relaxed and not so uptight and our employees the same.
Looks like this was the best call we made. Besides all the others calls we did. lol πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Later today we got a meeting at 12noon . So If I dont get in my wake up announcement you know why it is because I ran to meeting first. But I will let you know as soon as I am back from meeting.
I will Keep you posted and let you know whats going on.


Anyways Gonna get Ready to Hop Into My Bunny Bed😴 and get all Nice and Snuggly. I love you sweethearts. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’
Keep a look out for our Night NightπŸŒœπŸŒ›πŸŒ πŸŒŸ⭐announcement on Twitter ,Googleplus, and Our Youtube Discussion Like I have been doing. I will see you when I wake up My Sweet Angels Of MineπŸ˜‡


Keep Up to date On our Vacation letters ::Look at the bottom of every letter and make sure to follow us on all platforms::

Unexpected 48 hour Stay Up and Still Didnt go to bed::Vacation Edition:: πŸ™„πŸ˜± 🌹🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Žhttps://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/2017/02/unexpected-48-hour-stay-up-and-still.html


πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                     πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– BIG HUGGIES AND KISSESπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                         πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Sincerely With Lots Of Love πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
                          
                          πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–DancingSoulessπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–



No comments:

Post a Comment