Wednesday, June 28, 2017

πŸŽ₯πŸ“”πŸ“–Emergency Travel & Intro Udc Convo | DancingSouless UDC FilesπŸŽ₯πŸ“”πŸ“–


Thunmbnails issues on Youtube so thats why you can't see the thumbnail.
Video is down below. it still works just the thumbnail wont work on Youtube.
Youtube is haven bug issues again.


In This Video We go Over Alot of different Topics That covers what is going on. Please Look down Below for the Contents of Topics we talk about,Links to blogger letters and all other inquiries about this video .



Contents Of Video: 

Emergency Travel & Intro Udc Convo

1. Game Developing With Second Life and Movies ( my own Business)

2. Blogger Storys

3. Back logged videos

4. Lost Files

5. UDC Project  

6.Udc What hopefully knowing in 3 months or sooner

7. UDC being another series

8. Tommy

9. What If Situation 

10. Past Friends 

11. Intimacy

12. My Definition of A Relationship

13. Past Relationships

14. How you can tell when I AM hiding things

15. People who talk to me and some who dont

16. Ex's Watching My Videos

17. What I have to Look Forward TO Everday

18. Youtube and Vidme

19. Upvoters and VIP Subscriber

20. TO Become Independent

21. Working Long hours and more

22. Showing Every Side Of Me 

23. Ex-Fiancee  Issues Bothern again

24. People Under estimate me

25. Arrival At my Parents House

26. Talken About Upcomming videos of my Family

27. Outro


No comments:

Post a Comment