Thursday, June 8, 2017

⚓πŸ₯ƒEp.12 Flight To Russia | Sky Crew Platinum Edition⚓πŸ₯ƒ



As We Head To Russia Ivan Invites Emily To Join there crew at Russian Airways. Emily Kinda accepts and is excited to see her friend Ivan. Our Flight now takes off from Sweden to Russia. *hands out coats and vodkaπŸ₯ƒ* Alright my πŸ‡Snow BunniesπŸ‡ Its gonna be quite cold. So make sure you are all bundled up in nice and warm jackets,blanket,mittens and more. Our Stewardess is serving a nice hot meal tonight for all of us with also hot foods. That should cheer us all up in this cold weather. *looks at Emily* you better Bundle up GIRL! it is cold. *shakes head as I see Emily not listening stands up in boots and folds arms given her the evil Russian stare. Emily sees and puts coat on .I sit back down and buckle back up to fly the airplane* You know better Emily We dont need anyone sickπŸ‘‰πŸ˜·πŸ€’πŸ€§. you need to listen .πŸ’ I run a tight ship and dont need any weak links.πŸ’ They dont call me Admiral for nothing. I order you listen it is simple. I didn't join to run incompetence. I joined to be the best of the best and I know you got it in you. *Emily stands up tall and proud * Make your father proud and show him your the best. Strap the boots up girl we got a plane to fly and to prove we are the best of the best. *Emily straps boots up and marchs* Alright everyone if anyone needs anything just *points to stewardess*  πŸ‘‰Emily and others will serve you anything you would like and if you have any issues let me know . Have a nice flight !😎

No comments:

Post a Comment