Tuesday, August 15, 2017

πŸ€·πŸ€πŸ˜•UDC Ep.8 Trying To Reconnect 4K | DancingSouless UDC FilesπŸ˜•πŸ€πŸ€·

πŸ€·πŸ€πŸ˜•Sometimes Trying To reconnecting to Someone Doesn't always work. But Sometimes You Gotta Give it one last chance to see if it will work or not.It's Always Best To Rule Out All Options.πŸ€·πŸ€πŸ˜•. Look Down below for all Contents of this video.πŸ‘‡


🎭Content In Video🎭

1. Explaining the White Board Situation
2. Trying To Reconnect With Lost Friend
3. He Had To Many Lies And To Many Storys
4. Number 1 Rule With Me Don Let Me Catch U In A Lie
If So It is Over for you and Our Friendship.Your Credibilty 
With Me Will Be Ruined and I Wont Want Any Part Of You Again

5. You Only Get 1 Chance With Me And Thats It
6. Explaining The Difference Between Secret Surprises And Lies
7. Break My Trust Rule and Say Goodbye To Our Friendship & I Wont Ever Trust U Again 
8. UDC And Opening More Doors To My Future
9. Preparing For Girly Products 7
10. I Am Materialistic and Thrifty Person
11. Construction Man Convo
12. Explaining Key Words Like Skit & Realistic Reality On Our Channel
13. Not Given More Information Then I Have Too
14. The Reason Why The Friendship Didn't Work ::He Hated I Was Work Oriented::
15. My Life Being Recored 24/7
16. Explaining Agreements Of Recording Between My Future Partner And I 
17. Blogger Series In The Making And Agreements ::Whats Is Being Worked On:: 
18. More Information About Me And Stuff I Love
19. Future video Being Planned that is Gonna cost over $300
20. Explaining Future Videos Comming Up And Where There going
21. My Heart Has Been Stolen &Dreams Becomming More Stronger
22. Outro


No comments:

Post a Comment