Sunday, January 31, 2016

MORE VIDEOS AND BOY OH BOY AM I Excited !!!!!

Well I Got something exciting for my Family Life series. I found all my videos of my kids when they were younger and before all the chaos that has been happening from 2012 until now in my life. so I can share it with everyone :D . i am so exicted. Everyone gets to see all 7 of my kids. :D You know before ... well things didn't go well in my other court cases . For those who are new to the channel I am going through a current court battle to get full custody of my son Jigsaw Schultz. As you watch more of my channel you will see more things about my family and my other Series that are important to me. I am a channel with variety. So expect so much new things and adventures :D

I am also working on some gameplay Videos while I release Videos on the family Series. So while you are watching thats series I am hard at work on game videos like i have been for a while. Just got my other video camera to work so it means I can record even more places :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/DancingSouless/featured

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment