Saturday, February 27, 2016

Navi story :D (( inside the project))) with information



Well I am doing part 4 like I said I was. it is gonna take alot more work then I expected. But i am trying my hardest to get it out before march 4th. if i dont I will let you guys know. Part 4 is a bigger project then most of my videos. this one it gonna take alot of editing and work .

I got work with animation and computer programming in which i have to do all by myself. so there for .. like i i said before It is gonna be one person working on it so it is gonna take a while.

But while i Will keep you posted. as you are all very important to me. But while you wait you will get vlogs and some family videos :D

Dont worry guys i didnt forget you. I am just one person trying to do a 6 person job if not more. if only you knew what i had to do and what i work with. *giggles*


Anyways gotta get back to work.


*HUGGIES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment