Saturday, February 27, 2016

WAKE UP!!! WE HITTED 18 Subscribers!!! WOOT WOOT !! Sound off the alarms!!! Also more info :D

We hit 18 Subscribers everyone !!! sounds off the alarms Also be sure to watch out for my Vlog comming out later today :D

Things I have been Working on ->

1.Evolve Episode part 4
2. SecondLifes Episode 4 of Egypt.
3. VLOG :D



So Keep a watch out Because I AM gonna try my hardest to get these out before March 4th. Since after that day I am gonna be studing like hell and focused on bootcamp.

Also i am working on pictures for my Flickr Page , Ofcouse the only way you are gonna see the pictures is if you have flickr and have it to were you can see restricted photos. Most of my pictures are restricted . If they are not they are on my Google plus page and on some are Flickr.


Well Thought I would give you some updates while I did my Announcement .



Anyways back to work I go ! :D


*Huggies*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment