Tuesday, February 9, 2016

NEW VLOG Video is being Released TODAY

DancingSouless Vlog Episode 5 : Back to Back Events

Will be Released in the next few hours :D

Thought I would let ya know. I hope you have sometime to sit down and just relax with me . This video gives you more depth on whats going on in my family life and such. So when you got time to sit down and relax Take a watch at this video and cozy up to the computer to sit and listen . Dont forget to leave a like and subscribe if you haven't already.  Also when you do subscribe Let me know So i can give you a special Shout out with your username. I like to specialize my shout out :D  .It is one of the New things I have added Recently Since my UPDATE!!! Series.  

Sorry it is take so long for certain videos. But I take pride in my Videos and not only that you know family issues come up. You know I dont leave you guys in the dark.  Anyways Thought I would give you something else to look forward too . Mean while.... while thats rendering then i gotta upload it. I am also editing my modeling Pictures that I did in Secondlife :D .


I got a few things I have started up business wise in Second life. So I got alot of things I am doing all at once. It is take alot of work .Since there is only me doing all the editing and so on. But I am happy doing it though.


Anyways I will let ya guys know when it is up .


*huggies*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment