Saturday, April 2, 2016

helll YEAH !!!!!!! We are now at 27 Subscribers!!!!!!! whoot wh0ot!!!! and some information for ya guys :D




*HUGGGGGGGGIES* We are at 27 Subscribers!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO .Horray!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I am so excited !!!! I haven't really been checken alot. I have been focusing alot on my project I have been filming for the last 2 to 3 days. Now I am editing it to upload it later. I will have my vlog out before Episode 7 is out . Episode 7 will be released later tonight ( I am working on it now in editing. ) .


So i hope you enjoy the vlog as well. This vlog Just went Strange less then 60 secs . All because my sleepyness. LOL. I hope you get a good laugh at it .


Anyways I got alot of work to do. SO I will blog in a bit .I will let you know when Episode 7 is ready and uploading and so on forth.


*huggies*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment