Friday, May 27, 2016

10:10 pm Eastern Time Recording begins !!!!



HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Well our recording Begins at 10:10pm Eastern Time. I am so Excited I can hardly sit down .LOL .
Like I promised {Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition} Will be recorded tonight  and if i can get the time in I am gonna try to get a sneek play in of { Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition} . We will see what happends. but first and formost {Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition} will be recorded FIRST as I promised.


So gonna go eat and watch some short videos before we are ready to record :D


I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

See you in a little bit My SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment