Friday, May 27, 2016

Calling ER Surgeons! Ep 1 is now RELEASED!!!



HELLO FAMILY!!!

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


Calling ER Surgeons! Ep 1 IS NOW RELEASED!!!



Calling ER Surgeons! Ep 1


In This Episode We Run the Emergency Department. Doing ,Evaluations,blood cultures, MRI's and more. Not to mention we also Solve mystery's of our patients as to what has caused them their illnesses.


https://youtu.be/O9YzSyRcEcs



I hope you guys love it like i did maken it :D . Anyways I will see you guys later tonight !!!! With what I promised another Episode of  { Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition} Since it is in HIGH DEMAND . I also will be trying to do the Another NEW GAME PLAY as well if  I can fit it in ... in time.


I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment