Thursday, May 26, 2016

BACK TO THE ER MEDICAL REALM TO WORK AND SAVE MY PATIENTS ( getten ready for recording )


HELLO  FAMILY!!!!

BACK TO THE ER MEDICAL REALM TO WORK AND SAVE MY PATIENTS . IT IS Time for another new gameplay  that was on my list . So tonight we are going to be playen  {Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery }.


So At 10:35 pm Eastern Time I will begin Recording . I So Hope you have been enjoying yourselfs as I am happy doing what i am doing for you guys and myself. :D Playen games and being with you guys is my most favorite Part of my day.

SO Just to let all know we should have 5 days with different game plays and 2 that have already been going
on with there series.

Here is the list ->

1.Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition
2.Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition
3.Sacra Terra - Kiss of Death Platinum Edition
4.Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery
5.Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries
6.{ Mystery horror game} Still unknown until I reveal it ! :D hey i gotta keep something for a surprise.
7.  Enforcer Police Crime Action



Depending On Popularity Some Games May be played 2 Days in a row . You guys have been showing me some strength in certain episodes. I have been watching the view count. Soon Enough we may have a poll count to have you decide in Future Episodes what game to play next. So Keep Active.


I LOVE YOU GUY AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment