Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CALLING ALL DOCTORS EP.1 is now rendering !



Well Like I said New gameplays and today begins with
{ Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition.}

One OF MY MOST FAVORITE GAMES. As it connects to several other games . GAMEHOUSE HAS DONE IT AGAIN ! MADE AN AWESOME GAME THAT IS BREATH TAKEN AND WELL DONE WITH STORYLINE.


This is the second game to Allisons first hit game { Hearts Medicine Season 1}

http://www.gamehouse.com/download-games/hearts-medicine-season-one


Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition is season 2 to the first one. Now You get to see what
happends after Allison . Well now you can see what happends as i play { Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition.}.

I do plan to play the first one after I finish All the new game play's so you can see where it all began.
Anyways CALLING ALL DOCTORS EP.1  is now rendering  and it is gonna take 1 hour and 57 minutes to render in phase 1. I will update you once we are in uploading phase.


I am so excited to revisit the old games with new storylines. I am so excited I WANT TO SHARE THE JOY WITH ALL OF YOU AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LOVE THIS GAME PLAY LIKE I DO.
I really love this one !! It really has alot of things that will hit home with each and one of us.There are sentimental moments and very relatable characters and situations.

So you may want to have some Kleenex and a glass of water by you while you watch this. it is a very
Touching Game. One thing About our channel is we don't leave nothing unturned. We Share everything and openly and we are there for one another no matter what. We are family!


Anyways I love you and miss you guys!!! I am gonna get back to work now with thumbnails and getten the other gameplays ready to go to play.  I am so ramped up for these new games plays .Just like I AM ABOUT ANGELAS FASHION FEVER!!!! I so love playen that game ! I am probley gonna make another episode real soon again since i can't stop playen it .LOL ROFL.

The Games I play are so additive and so Awesome! It makes you wanna keep playen until the game is beaten .lol . If i  wasn't recording so much i would've had that game beaten all ready. LOL .

BUT I like how I have Changed my style of playen games. I use to be quite and play all games by myself.
Now I play the games with my family (MEANING YOU GUYS) AND I so enjoy it . I love the fact I have to take my time and savor every moment of gameplay. So I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FAMILY !!!! You mean so much to me and I am so glad That I Could share these moments with you. 


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment