Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WE ARE IN UPLOADING MODE RIGHT NOW FOR CALLING ALL DOCTORS EP.1 ! Plus some information for you guys


HELLO FAMILY!!!

Well we are now In uploading MODE Right now for{ Calling All Doctors! Ep.1}
it has 1 Hour and 31 Minutes until fill Release.

{Calling All Doctors! Ep.1} Is 1 hour ans 12 minutes Long. So you get alot out of this gameplay.

I thought This Time I would start Off with the Hour long gameplay instead of 30 Minutes. I always feel like we are being gypped out of Gameplay if I dont play more than  an hour or more.

 To be honest I don't see why people won't like 1 hour gameplays since it gives them more content and you can sit back and relax while enjoying your favorite show.

I know I have some people I am subscribed to and I always feel gypped watching there shows. I don't feel satisfied watching only 30 minutes of something I love. I want more then 30 minutes.

If you really love something you should want more from it not less.  Thats my opinion. So with Our Channel you get all the love in the world in our gameplays.

Alright Well When it is released be sure to check the description because I leave alot of links to the games as well So you guys can play them if you want. I will keep you posted as when it is released :D.


I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU !!! Gonna get back to work .

*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment