Friday, May 27, 2016

Calling ER Surgeons! Ep.1 Is now In Uploading Stage!!!!


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Well Finally after all that long waiting we are now in Uploading process.
2nd phase only took about 13 to 19 minutes. Now we are in the uploading process
which the estimated time is 50 minutes.

So we are doing very well then I expected :D. I thought for sure that the uploading was gonna be longer then that but I am glad it is where it is :D.

Anyways I am gonna get back to finish a video i was watching , also editing thumbnail , researching some games, and ect. Yes I was multi tasking again . lol . i do that alot :D . I will keep you posted on the video :D


I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment