Friday, May 27, 2016

Calling ER Surgeons! Ep.1 Is now in Rendering phase 1! GOT SOME MORE INFORMATION FOR YOU!


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

My GAWD that was Hellish editing tonight. UGGGGGGGG. It Still worth it though . I know you'll love it.
it is 1 hour and 13 minutes long. So you got yourself a nice movie again :D . Right now it is in Rendering Phase 1. It's Estimated time for rendering is 2 hours and 8 minutes. You do know it can change at anytime like it has before. So I Just wanna give you a heads up before. I was surprised what happend the last time. but at least we all know what can happen.

For Now on it is gonna be called movie if it is an hour or more long. :D . Anyways I saw you guys VIEWED
ALOT {Calling ALL DOCTORS EP.1 } So In honor Of what i said before if you viewed it alot I would play it again ... Tonight I will play {Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition} Again Since you guys gave it alot of views in 2 days.

If an episode after the first day it is released gets alot of views then most likely I will play it again before its Specific Order Day comes since it is in High demand.

So you guys have your wish my Sweethearts!!!. Anyways Gonna go edit some thumbnails and rest a little bit as well.


I LOVE GUYS AND MISS YOU GUYS !!!!

*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment