Monday, May 2, 2016

Change of SCHEDULE AS STARTS OF TONIGHT!


Today Was a really busy day for me running errands. Then to top things off My Car began to over heat again!! . I didn't get home until almost 7ish . Tomorrow I gotta do even more errands in which I will get more money to go towards my computer. But I also have a Interview at 12:30pm .

So due to the interview and I have to get up at 6am again if not earlier . Gotta be picked up early by my dad to borrow his car. I will not have any releases done tonight. I will give you an updated post tomorrow with great detail on what all happend .

I am sorry guys. But i really need to have a job and income. which is very important.
Just keep a look out for another post tomorrow. i will update you on what is going on and when
the VIDEOS will be released.


*Huggies*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment