Sunday, May 1, 2016

NEWS ON VIDEO SET TO RELEASE SOON!!



Well I made a little money today to help go towards my Computer. still not even close but atleast it is
something .  Anyways been out all day doing errands and tomorrow I got more errands to do.
So I am happy about that. But Tonight I am gonna work on Angelic Night 1 hour Video. So I can try to release it around sometime tonight or morning.  Depends it i fall asleep during the rendering process again LOL.

I swear it happends all the time now. Well i will let you know and post an update soon :D.

Anyways I Wanna show you guys a Set Schedule I worked on So you guys know when you favorite episodes are gonna be released.  I set them in a order so you know which is next. so here they are and the process-- >


1. Sacra Terra - Angelic Night
2. Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition
3. Dark Parables - The Final Cinderella Platinum Edition
4. Enforcer Police Crime Action
5. (( POSSIBLE NEW GAMEPLAY))


Schedule Work Time for me  

{ Night schedule}
Most days I start at 10pm and have releases done between 2 and 8 am eastern time.
The latest time of releases are between 12 pm and 2pm Eastern time.

::Wednesdays thru Sunday::

{Day Schedule}

Most days I start at 6 am or 8 am and have releases done by 12 afternoon
Latest is 6pm evening

::Monday and Tuesday  ::


{{{ This all depends on sleeping schedule and real life issues or emergencys}}}

Right now I am on a Day Schedule and Night Mixed.

Soon I will have a set schedule on all 7 days but right now I gotta wait until after May 5th because of court.
After that is done I will be able to have a set schedule 100%.

Right now this schedule is in place until May 5th. After may 5th  then Monday and Tuesday will change to all Night schedules.  ((( BUT ALWAYS KEEP A WATCH HERE TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED WHEN I POST .IT IS VERY IMPORTANT))))


Alright Guys I thought I would let you know. Now I gotta get to work. So i will update you guys later.


*Huggies*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment