Sunday, May 15, 2016

Videos Update ! OMG RENDERING IS A NIGHTMARE !


Hey guys will it is taken alot longer then I thought with part 1 Rendering phase. I do check on it ever so often and As i last checked it about 2 minutes ago it said it had 1 hour and 5 minutes left.

Here are the Stats On The Rendering

Stats Of Rendering  time so far  :  3 hours and 25 minutes
States Of Rendering Left : 1 hour and 5 minutes.

Game play that is Rendering in part 1 phase is : Dark Parables - The Final Cinderella Platinum Edition
Title Of Game play Video : Family ,Tears and HeartAch Ep.3

How much of rendering is done is : 77% Done out of 100%

So that is where Everything is  at right now.

I just wanted to let you guys Know and Keep You Guys Updated Like I promised.

I love you guys and miss you's . I am so ready to go and play the second half and get it done but i can't because of the darn memory. So I gotta be patient and all . which i am :D


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment