Sunday, May 29, 2016

We ARE FINALLY IN RENDERING PHASE 1! PLEASE READ SWEETHEARTS!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!


Well We are finally IN rendering phase 1. Sorry it is taken so long today.
But I put alot more editing into this one because there is alot more going on in this one
then all other ones. Maverick HAD A FIELD DAY for a little bit in the episode. So
With Maverick BEING since he is a peanut butter and all he wanted to pay us a visit
in the video. So we got to talk and see him a little bit.

The Video is 1 hour and 40 minutes Long and we had so much fun!!!!

Right now the ETA TIME on our rendering Video is  : 2 hours and 50 minutes .
Remember it can change at any time. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED THOUGH.

This Episode was alot more editing then most. I had 5 tracks to edit V.S only 3 tracks
like i usual have when I do it on my editing system. BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS A WHOLE BUNCHS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment