Sunday, May 29, 2016

♥We Found Out one of Our Newest family members Name So Lets welcome him properly *please read sweethearts*♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


First and formost We Just Found Out who one of our newest Family members names is .

So PLEASE WELCOME  Ruud Havenith To Our Family!!!!

♥WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY Ruud Havenith!!!!

♥We are so happy to have you sweetie. We missed you and love you bunchs. I am so
glad you joined apart of our family. *gives you big huggies and kisses*  Welcome
to our family sweetheart. I am so happy to have you apart of our family.  If you ever
need anything or have any issues Just let us know by sending us an email at DancingSouless@yahoo.com

We will help you and try to accommodate you the best we can .
Once again welcome to the family sweety. So happy to have you apart of our family.
♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

We love you with all our hearts.♥♥♥♥♥♥
Our whole family is excited to have you . I know I am excited and happy.

As for the Rest of our family members  *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES *♥
I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU BUNCHS GUYS!!!!!


♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥

Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment