Sunday, May 29, 2016

♥♥♥♥♥♥We are now in rendering phase 2 Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Well we are finally in phase 2 of rendering. I know you are like what is she stilll doing up?
Well for one I gotta get this in uploading stage. I am not gonna be able to sleep until it is in
the uploading process.  Once it is in the uploading process then I can.

Because when I get up from my nap All I have to do is press publish and then just do
all my other alerts to all my other medias. Believe me as soon as i wake up I am all about
go go go go !!!! Mode when it comes to being here with you guys and maken sure your video
is here.

I told you guys are my family. I care about you guys and love you guys with my all my heart.
So *Smiles* .

Alright Sweethearts Your Estamated rendering Time for Phase 2 rendering is
ETA : 14 minutes


*BIG HUGGIES and KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment