Wednesday, June 8, 2016

51 minutes Until Release Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS SWEETYS♥♥♥♥♥♥


I thought I was gonna go sleepy but my energy Level went beyond my norm and decided to tell me know
Especially when I am so close to release. I can't go to sleep. I need to get this Released I am already late by
1 day . Today Before 11pm I gotta Release Sacra Terra -Kiss Of Death. I Just hope I don't Run into the same problems as I did yesterday. I shouldn't . Let's cross our fingers. *Crosses fingers* I still gotta record it believe it or not. I am behind Schedule. GRRRRRR.


For one minute I was early and then boom i go all schedules pushed back. that sucked. i had everything on time and ahead of sechedule now i am behind schedule again.  See this is what happends when i get to ahead of myself i mess something up.  :(   Well it isn't my fault i didnt know i was gonna go to the er.  Meh oh well...
life happends. i gotta quit being so hard on myself. I am working on it . I am trying to anyways.


Anyways I love you family and I miss you bunchs

*Big Huggies and Kisses*


Sincerely

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment