Wednesday, June 8, 2016

All You Can Do Is Believe Ep.7 Is in Uploading process ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH♥♥♥♥♥♥
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT IN OUR Sacra Terra - Kiss Of Death Gameplay
Finale.

Well I got some News for my Sweethearts that I love so much. Well The HD one didn't come out well as Expected Due to the fact it wasn't recorded on an upscale computer . So I won't be doing HD. However When I Did Sony Vegas 8.0 It came out fantastic like it always does. So I will be using the Sony Vegas 8.0 for this Episode . Anyways here is the news:

{All You Can Do Is Believe Ep.7 } ETA UPLOADING PROCESS :  2 HOURS and 30 Minutes
Remember it can change at anytime due to Internet.

So theres your News sweetys. As for Kevin I haven't forgotten you and thanks for the comment. I don't
ever forget any of you guys If you ever wanna talk Just Email me { DancingSouless@yahoo.com }
or leave a comment. I would love to chat with any of my family members anytime.  I am here for you guys like I said. Gonna take a nap while it is uploading .


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment