Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Update on Videos Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is another update for my sweethearts my family That I love so much.

Sony Vegas 8.0 ETA : 2 HOURS AND 53 minutes   45% out of 100%  Finished Rendering phase 1
Power Director ETA :  40 minutes ( Pain in the butt )  LOL . I had to render again because I put as a PDS file. grrrr.

For now on i am just gonna ..... nevermind. It takes trial and error to learn sometimes. Well I have some news on it I can make videos up to ultra High Definition with it. If I upgrade I can do 4K Videos.  I don't know if our channel would do any different with that.

I will use both programs for editing but I am still learning so bare with me my sweethearts. This is a trial and error process. you know how it is when you first learn a new program. it is a nightmare at first but then it becomes more better over time.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU GUYS AS WELL.You know I LOVE YOU BUNCHS AND I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT.

Anyways I am gonna Get back to Work . I will keep you posted my sweethearts that i love so much!!!
Don't forget Ollie Loves you too. He is such A CUTIE FEETIES !!! I can't wait to do an Episode on him.
Ollie and Lisa are my favorite in Heart's Medicine Game.

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment