Monday, June 20, 2016

Decided to do 2 videos, Plus I have New News, Please look for schedule* take a look sweethearts * ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS .♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU TERRIBLEY♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well I Have Some News For You Sweethearts.
I have Decided to do 2 Videos. One in which is gonna be Another Grand Finale { Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery} and I am gonna play { Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} .

 FROM what it looks like on the {Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} It looks like I would have to restart the whole game to get back to where I was. So What I am gonna do Is play {  Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery} First So I can have it render while I record { Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries}  .

Now  {  Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery} is usually about 1 hour and 30 Minutes long I noticed when I play it  but this time it is gonna be a grand finale and case 3.

So this will be the last in that series. until Our Next Adventure. I am still debating if I will do the 2nd one to that or not.

I will be checken the game out to see if i will proceed to the 2nd one.I will let you know tonight if i decide to or not. Most Likely I will . so don't get upset sweetys.  I just wanna check it our first to see if it is still available to play because sometimes they  take some games  off of market.

So You may not Have a video done before 12am . BUT I wouldn't get upset because you are actually getten 2 games The Followen day.  I Will be keeping you posted on all this including  Rendering phase 1 , Rendering Phase 2 if it is over 30 minutes . if it isn't and is under 30 minutes in rendering phase 2 then you won't hear anything until we hit Uploading Process. Thought I would give you Sweethearts A detailed Scheduled for todays videos.  I will be keeping you posted Sweethearts.

There is a big Reason Why I am pushing most of my series's for there Finales Quicker.
I Have Another Set Of Games Ready To Go And I don't want them to just sit I want them
out and seen. So the faster the better. I want new content quick and I am gonna get it quick for
you guys. So HANG In There Sweetys We are About to Take Another AWESOME Journey :D

I hope you Sweethearts Are Ready for the Another RollerCoaster Rides Of New Games plays :D

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment