Monday, June 20, 2016

Update On Videos Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay here is the update on the videos and about me  : I am gonna Take A nap. I have been up almost 24 hours working. As soon as I Wake up I will resume working on videos. What I have done so far is A Cheating Husband Ep.3 Finale and it is now in rendering phase 2. 

As Soon as I wake up I am gonna be Playen more {Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} . I found out I gotta restart the whole d*mn Game to get back to where I was. Atleast when I get up A Cheating Husband Ep.3 Finale will be ready for Upload. So You Won't Have to wait any longer on that.

Sorry About the {Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} But I shouldn't be that long on that game. I already know where
have the stuff is. So no worries. I just don't wanna chip you out of the cut scene and the game play of it. I want to give you the fullest of it .

I did try to see if I could only restart the one area but it wouldn't let me which made me upset. So now I gotta do the whole thing over until i get back to where we left off.

Da*n Glitchs I swear! ugggg

Anyways I thought I would let you know what is Exactly Going on .
I hope you Sweethearts Can understand and bare with me on that and my sleep.
I have been working very hard for you sweetys. you mean the world to me. I only
want whats best for you guys. *big huggies and kisses on the cheeks*


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEARTS AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY.♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES *♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless ♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment