Friday, June 10, 2016

Dr.Wise Attraction EP.1 Is now in Rendering. Take a look as i have news sweetys :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well Dr.Wise was being a haressing Doctor. He JUST wouldnt let me alone. GRRR. lol
You guys Defintly Must Watch this Video. You will see what I MEAN plus I do something Special
at the end. *smiles*  I wish I would've thought of it before. but you gotta watch it. It all ties together.

Also one more thing THANK YOU SO MUCH For the pillow I needed it. You will see what I mean in the
video.

Anyways ETA IS : 2 HOURS AND 18 minutues

The show is about 1 hour and something minutes. I don't remember .
I will let you know when we are in uploading process how long it is.
I am gonna go and take a nap While it is rendering.
Night night Honeybunnies♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely With Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment