Thursday, June 9, 2016

We Just Found Our Newest Family Members name and we got some new news .Take A Look sweehtearts♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well We Found Out ONE of our Newest Members name .
So Please Welcome  Roburrito !!!!!

Welcome Roburrito to our family .We all missed you while you were on vacation. but not to worry
we all kept the house nice and clean and all. *giggles*  Well welcome to the family sweetheart.
*Gives you a great big huggie and a kiss on the cheek*I hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need anything ,or have a request, someone is bothern you,or if you ever need or want to talk to someone Just email us at Graveyard9999@yahoo.com

We Will Try our best to accommodate you as best as we can.

As for the rest of our family *runs and gives everyone a group huggies and kisses*

Also Just to let everyone Know I am getten ready to record.  As for what I am recording I am gonna be
recording another new gameplay called { Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} .

I will see you guys in a little bit. I love you and I miss you Sweethearts.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment