Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Missing Girls Ep 1 Is now Released!!!! Take a Look Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥♥♥♥



The Missing Girls Ep 1 Is now released !!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved Playen it.
See you Later tonight For Another New Game Play. Please Stay Tuned as to what it is and when
I START to record.


The Missing Girls Ep 1

In This Episode We gypsies try to help a father Lord Istvan locate his Daughter Agnes who was last heard from when she left for the Countess Bathory Castle to work for her. Several Girls Go Missing and it is up to us to uncover what is really going on .The King can't help us at this time with a private investigation  since Our Country Hungary is in the middle of a war.

https://youtu.be/kHrcAqp3cPM


I LOVE YOU And I Miss you so much Family! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*
 
With Lots of love Sincerely
      DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment