Monday, June 13, 2016

Evolve Episode 4 Rendering And Tips IS NOW RELEASED!!!!! Sweethearts Take A Look ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Evolve Episode 4 Rendering And Tips Is Now Released!!!! Now you can see what kind of hell I go
through for 1 Video. This is another reason why I do 1 at a time. I am still trying to figure out how to get more done in 1 sitting but it still remains an issue. Just When I Think I got something solved I am wrong.
But Hey no one is perfect and I am far from being Perfect. So Take A look Sweethearts and Enjoy The Roller Coaster with me. You Also Get To See {Dance Of Death} in The MAKEING Process Alittle bit.


Evolve Episode 4 Rendering And Tips

In This Episode I Give you The Essentials Of YouTube and show you what it is like to go through The Rendering Process , and all of its nightmares leading up to the release of a video.No ONE EVER said YouTube was ever gonna be easy and I am gonna be the first person to tell you that. it is alot of work. Your Effort, Time And Efficiency and you Just being you is all that is needed.  You Are Special Just the way you are. You don't need to change who you are Just to be a Youtuber.

Here is Just some Topics We Go Over As I believe Knowledge is power. so here are SOME topics we go over And Links To Our Rendering & Editing Friends:

1.Tips on Hidden Objects Games,Game Developers,Rendering
2.Reviewing Your Video
3. Knowing your Links and maken sure they are there
4. Notifying your Subscribers.
5. monetization AD's  :: Whats works and doesn't::
6.SPECIAL LETTER TO MY FAMILY
7. Secondlife
8.Double Checking Your Work


https://youtu.be/nQlUqENquHY



While You Watch this I AM Editing the Project Evolve Editing Video . Which is a little bit Shorter then The Rendering one . At Least for now it is . If I See something that I need to add I will.


I love you guys with all my hearts and I miss you Bunchs .


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sincerely With Lots Of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment