Monday, June 27, 2016

♥♥♥♥♥♥SOUND THE ALARM WE GOT ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU TONS!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well we are in  rendering part 4 for Why did you LIE TO ME! EP.1 . My goodness it seems like forever but like the saying goes good things come to those who wait. So :D .

Why Did You LIE TO ME! EP.1  ETA FOR RENDERING PART 4 :  6 HOURS and 26 Minutes.

As for The Abyss EP.2 Finale the ETA IS 7 hours and 24 minutes and only has 38% done so far.


The File size on these GAMES are huge. There Gigabites 's Files. not Kilabites's OR Megabites 's.
Right now I AM Trying to make the file size even smaller in handbrake with Why Did You LIE TO ME! EP.1
that is what rendering stage 4 is. It is where I throw it into Handbrake Software.

Right now The Abyss Ep.2 Finale is in Part 3 rendering which is sony vegas.

When i do my videos now they go through 3 rendering cycles and 2 editings. So it is alot but all worth it.
You also gotta remember as well these videos that are gonna be released HOPEFULLY tomorrow they are more then 2 hours long and almost 3 hours long. So it is alot of rendering that must be done. The longer the video and high graphics the more rendering it takes.

So Theres you current forcast today with DancingSouless *sticks tounge out* I win ! LOL ROFL
I had to make a joke. I miss you sweethearts alot . THIS RENDERING IS SO FOR THE BIRDS .lol
But in the end of the day I know it will make you happy.


I MISS YOU SWEETYS♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥




♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

     ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment