Monday, June 27, 2016

*waves TO EVERYONE* HEY SWEETHEARTS MORE UPDATES AGAIN!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS MY SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well Here Is the Latest updates on both videos.

Why Did you LIE TO ME! Ep.1 is 61% done out of 100% and ETA NOW IS : 2 HOURS and 15 Minutes Before Rendering part4

The ABYSS Finale Ep.2 is now ready for rendering . it is finally done with its audio peak thingy magiggie? i haven't a clue what that is but it is done now. So now it is ready for rendering part 3 . So its ETA FOR RENDERING PART 3 is  : 6 HOURS AND 37 Minutes  and 5 % is done out of 100%

Of course you know how rendering is .it can change to go longer or shorter at anytime. I Just Thought I would keep you posted and let you know what is going on.

I MISS YOU SWEETHEARTS ALOT AND ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥

                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                 ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment