Monday, June 27, 2016

UPDATE ON RENDERING PROCESS on both VIDEOS (2 videos) Please take a look honeybuns ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU ALOTS !!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well Here is the latest News . I have both VIDEOS in Rendering phase 3 .

Why Did You LIE TO ME! EP.1  ETA IS :  4 HOURS AND 14 Minutes {This can change at anytime } It happends alot in most of my rendering process. most of the time it eaither gets longer in the rendering process or shorter. it all depends on the rendering.

The ABYSS Finale Ep.2 Is Waiting it's turn for rendering part 3. As Right now it is builden its peaks . Before you ask I don't know what that is . it has been ahppening when i use 2 different programs. so i assume its integrating something.


Thought I would let you know. Yes I am know I am a scatter brain today with information and videos and all. I am running around doing a billion of things all at once. Just like I am gonna try to do a Cam Recording on The New computer to se if it works so i can do my vlogs on that one instead of with my other equipment.

I will let you know how things go. I will keep you posted. I am like a chatter box today. LOL. I have learned not to be to quite. I seen what happend yesterday ... I don't need my sweethearts to be thinking I am not around because I AM . Usually If I am super Quite like Yesterday It means I was doing big files and rendering big projects. which takes alot of time and consuming. So I am Sorry for being so quite Yesterday but there is a reason.

I am also trying to catch up on all my videos, Pictures and Social Media's. So I am trying to keep on top of all things. I know for one thing we GOT ONE OF GAMES COMMING TO RELEASE SOON and GAMEHOUSE Is releasing it soon and it is ON MY LIST TO PLAY AS SOON AS IT IS OUT.

So You can see why I am scrambling around on alot of things, As soon as it comes out I am gonna go Full Bore ahead on the game Plus keep up with my other gameplays. So I got alot of things on my hands right now. Plus I am in the mist of maken program for my Sponsors and so on forth . plus A system I am working on for our New Family Members.  I got a lot of plan and not enough time during the day.

I hope everyone is doing well. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS. OH one other thing I already got the Thumbnails done for these two Episodes. So I am Ahead of Schedule on that at least :D.


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU ALOTS!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED SO NO WORRIES HONEYBUNS♥♥♥♥♥♥

       
                   ♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥

                    ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment