Friday, June 10, 2016

VIDEO'S NEWS FOR TONIGHT MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well I Got Some news for Tonights Video's. Right now as we speak I am maken  4 videos and they will be released 1 at a time. 8 videos 4 days.   I am maken a Special LipGloss Tutorial video , editing Tutorial , Rendering Tutorial , and of Course my game play videos for each day.

So everyday you will have your video gameplays and you will have the special tutorials that i just mentioned.
I know for awhile now Project Evolve has been waiting for there Rendering Video so you guys are now finally getten it after waiting forever. so i am so sorry about haven you guys wait so long.

So Project Evolve is getten 2 videos  ( editing and rendering) You will see what I got through on my end and why it takes so long for me to get my videos up. So now you can see my nightmare I go through and understand how much work it takes to make just one video. But in the end of the day it is worth it because I enjoy what i do. I might bi*ch and moan alot but I really do love what I do. I love you guys so much and i do this because I love you and you guys mean the world to me. Without you guys  none of this would be possible.

The New Make-up Series Starts off with the Lipgloss one  and the gameplays gets more games :D

I will let you know after I got eat Dinner what game I will be playen tonight.

I love you and I miss you alot family.
see you in about 30 minutes.

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely With Lots of Love

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment