Saturday, June 11, 2016

Getten To Record OUR NEW GAME PLAY♥♥♥♥♥♥SWEETHEARTS TAKE A LOOK ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU !!!!! I MISS YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

OKAY for tonights New game play We are gonna be playen { Dance of Death}. AND We are gonna
be playen again { Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery} We are gonna be on case 2 on this episode with her.

Just A heads up I am aware of the Mic issue we had last night on the { Dr.Wise Attraction EP 1 } So Once
again I am sorry for that. But I did fix the issue with the mic. So all things are fixed now .so we shouldn't have anymore issues .

If Things Go Well tonight with no issues I will also be Recording { Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} as well.

So theres your Update Sweetys. I am gonna get going so I can go record. I gotta get up early in the morning I got an Doctor appointment to get my glasses done. I need new ones. Thought I would keep you updated about everything.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely With Lots of Love

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment