Saturday, June 11, 2016

MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT A MOVIE SWEETHEARTS . TAKE A LOOK ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU TONS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well You won't believe what happend? Guess What ? I have been playen Hidden Objects so long that I beated  {Dance Of Death } In 1 hour and 45 minutes. So Instead of callen it a Gameplay Series We are gonna just call this A movie.

Right now it is in rendering . ETA IS : 3 HOURS AND 45 Minutes Until Phase 2 Rendering
The Video is 1 hour and 45 Minutes Long.

I so hope you Enjoyed it as much as I played it . I am telling you one thing eaither I am getten better
at Hidden objects games or it was pure luck. Well Anyways I am gonna take a little nap while it is rendering.


I will be doing the other videos later after I get home from my glasses being done and when I have enough rest. so don't you worry honeybunnys They will be done. the videos I am talken about so you know what videos I AM talken about is { Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery } and { Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} . Those are the videos I will be working on later Tonight.

Alright I am headed off to bed.

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Night night sweethearts

Sincerely With lots Of Love

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment