Saturday, June 11, 2016

NEWS ON VIDEOS MY DARLING SWEETHEARTS. CHECK OUT THIS BLOG FOR INFORMATION . IT IS IMPORTANT♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!

I LOVE YOU !!!  I MISS YOU SO MUCH *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Well Here is some News about Tonights Videos and Some Information about how my day went
at the Eye Glass doctor.

First Things first Right now { Dance Of Dance Movie } Will be in phase 2 rendering in a few minutes.
I just got back home from the eye doctors.  My left eye got a little worse but my right one stayed the same as last time. So that is good news. I got 2 new glasses and ofcourse there VOGUE. One is purple with diamonds and the other is black ( there sun glasses so i dont hurt my eyes more) . I have to wait for my prescribed sunglasses. because they don't got the lens in right now for them. However they did have my lens and frame in for my regular Prescribed glasses.  I get my Glasses done by LENSCRAFT. I only TRUST them they are Fast ,Efficient,Quality and they have style. you can't ever go wrong with them. Plus Right now they got a deal going on where you can get 40% of the lens when you buy there frames. it is so worth it.

So This comming Saturday I will be picken my sunglasses up if not earlier if they get the lens in earlier.
Both Of my glasses are VOGUE. I can't Help it I love VOGUE . YOU CANT EVER GO WRONG WITH VOGUE. EVEN MADONNA CAN TELL YOU THAT ONE. Listen to her song Vogue :D


Anyways ... I waited a few years to get my glasses. The last time I have been to the Eye Doctor was in 2014. So it was about time to get them done again plus my glasses were craken very badly and it was starting to obscuring my vision and also I was haven trouble seeing since my one eye was getten bad.


But I Am fine now.I am thankful to have a family member who helped me able to see again. meaning being supportive and helping me afford my glasses which i needed. I know I will pay them back when I have enough money because that is the right thing to do Plus I know if i had the money I would help them too if they needed it.

Anyways SO Right now I am gonna head of and do my rendering video while I render {Dance Of Death}
Project Evolve is very Lucky they get to see at hand what i go through when it comes to rendering. it also helps out our Youtube community and our family to see what i takes to go through the process. Plus In The rendering Video I give other tips besides about rendering. it is a bonus. I wanna help you guys out as much as i can because I believe we all have potential.


I Will Keep you posted on the videos Sweethearts. Don't you worry about a thing . Also Please look for our next blog as we have another family Member who joined our family.So It is another Special Letter and also for you guys too my sweethearts.


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART
I MISS YOU BEYOND COMPARED THE MOONLIGHT Skys
All I WANT IS TO BE WITH YOU AND BE HAPPY AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES *


Sincerely With love

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment