Saturday, June 11, 2016

WELCOME FAMILY MEMBER 43 MY DARLING SWEETHEART!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well We have Another Cutiepie who Joined our family. So LETS PLEASE WELCOME
OUR NEWEST 43 SWEETHEART TO OUR FAMILY!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


WELCOME SWEETY FEETIES, MY CUTIE PIE AND MY SWEETHEART WELCOME TO OUR
FAMILY!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I hope your airplane trip was alright. I am so happy to see your arrival .*takes your
luggage* Alright honeybunny lets take you and show you around our home.  *walks through the library * on our right we have loads of books for even a bookworms contented heart. I love reading books and when i have done time I come here often and sit and read. I love reading *looks at you* Alright now onward to show you your bedroom * takes your hand gently and shows you around the corridor to your room* This is your room. where you can decorate it however you like it. If you ever need me i am just right down the hallway *points down to the main of the house* I always lay on the comfy mattress bed by the doors waiting for our family to arrive. most of the time you can find me there. *Hands you 2 comfy ,fluffy pillows*

If you Need Anything Please don't hesitate *looks into your eyes*  to let me know ,if anyone is bothern you,
or if you need someone to chat with or just talk to Just let me know by emailing us at DancingSouless@yahoo.com

I would Gladly help you and accommodate you the best I can . I wanna make your stay with us as happy as ever and comfy..... and lovable... and so much more *giggles* I am so happy to have you in our family.
*Gives You A Great Big Huggie and A Kiss on the Cheek*  I love you and I miss you and I am happy you are here with us.

Once again Welcome to Our Family honeybunny♥♥♥♥♥♥

*walks out to our Living room * As for everyone else in our family *looks around* I LOVE YOU with all my heart and I miss you so much my sweethearts. you guys are just so cute . your cute as a button. I could eat you up with a spoon. Not literally eat you up but my goodness you guys are just so cute.

*Gives a group huggie and kisses* My CUTE PEANUTBUTTERS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.*smiles*


Anyways for those who want to see my new glasses here is the pair I got now. Just follow the link My Sweethearts. I will post an update on videos when I am in the Uploading Process Which Should be Shortly.
I also will let you know what Games we are gonna play tonight after the uploading Process is complete.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

MY Family is cute and cuddly I wouldnt ever replace them for anyone else.
As our family is very special and important to me I will always be there for them
as they are for me.


Here is the link to the my new pictures of me in my glasses ( the 1 pair i got now )

https://plus.google.com/+DancingSouless/posts/Dft1YZLsPau


♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With lots Of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

                         DancingSouless








No comments:

Post a Comment