Saturday, June 11, 2016

We are in rendering phase 2 with {DANCE Of Death Movie} Please take a look for info and ETA ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH !!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Here is some information about THE VIDEOS . Yes I said Videos. Right now I am working on an rendering Video while we are rendering the video which is gonna be Released tonight. The Rendering Video is gonna be Released after I edit it and work on it . I want to release it after the movie Because I wanna show you Excactly how much work it takes for a single video to get to the final process in which you see.

In the rendering video you see { Dance OF Death movie} A little bit. I actually show how much work it takes to get this video up. So for the first time you get to see what it looks like and what we go through.
OFCourse {Dance Of Death Movie } Will be released before the Rendering one .

Right now ETA  IN RENDERING PHASE 2 IS  :  35 Minutes.  before Uploading process

While it is rendering I am gonna view it and make sure I got all my links that I promised you so i can add those to the description and all Like I always do/


I love you and I miss you guys a while Bunch

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely With Lots Of Love

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment