Sunday, June 12, 2016

WE ARE NOW IN UPLOADING PROCESS SWEETHEART♥♥♥♥♥♥ Please Check out for Information Sweetys ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


Alright Right now we are in the Uploading Process of { DANCE OF DEATH Movie}
Mean While I am creating the Rendering Video as we are doing all this so you can see what whas going on/

ETA : 46 Minutes until Release

Also there is a Special ShoutOut in the Rendering video on welcoming our newest family member :D
After this movie is done Uploading and all I am gonna edit the rendering video and get it ready so that can be released not to long after this one.


Please stay Tuned as we have another Announcement .


I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


Sincerely With Lots Of Love

DancingSouless







No comments:

Post a Comment