Sunday, June 12, 2016

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST FAMILY 44 FAMILY MEMBER Vulcano Mermelade ♥♥♥♥♥ Also Special Shout outs to FAMILY MEMEBERS


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU WHILE BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well we Just had Another SWEETHEART JOIN OUR FAMILY!!!!! SO LETS PLEASE WELCOME OUR 44TH FAMILY MEMBER Vulcano Mermelade.


WELCOME Vulcano Mermelade TO OUR FAMILY!!!!!

WE so have been waiting for your arrival. I guess you plane was a little late. But It is alright the Lemozine
Driver gave me a call and letted me know you were gonna be late. *takes your luggage * Well follow me Sweetheart so I can show you your room. Just to let you know we let everyone Decorate them own rooms However they want.  *takes your hand and guides you down the long Corridors * I Am telling we can get lost in this place but with our family you won't get lost for long. we always find eachother *smiles* Reminds me the other Day I got lost and Kevin Smith Found me in the Laundry room. I am telling you one thing we had fun but the Housekeepers gave us the dirty looks because we were playen in the suds meanwhile Luc Bloom was haven a field Day maken more Bubbles . Our butler had to help poor Sebastiaan van Waardenberg out of the Whirl pool  because of the bubbles being so sudse he feel into our hot tub. Poor Subastiaan. but he is alright. I made sure he was alright.

One thing in our family is we look out for one another and we are very supportive of one another.We are there for one Another in Good Times and in Bad Times.  If you ever have a request, or if someone is bothern you or if you simply Just wanna chat or talk to someone Please feel free to knock on my door . meaning  (Email us) at  DancingSouless@yahoo.com


Oh and if you see Roburrito Around he is the nicest person you will ever meet. We have loads of family members who are sweet ,kind and are all sweethearts.

Anyways *hands you 2 pillows* You ever need anything Sweetheart Just let me know. Don't Hesitate just Email me at DancingSouless@yahoo.com

*peeps around and looks outside your room* As for all family members you are bunchs oF CUTIEPIES AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART *Runs and gives my family a group huggie and kisses*

*Then runs back and gives Vulcano Mermelade one big huggie and a kiss on the cheek*

I hope all of our family Members are haven a swell night and are happy. Please let me know if you guys ever need anything. Don't hesitate.  ALSO MY SWEETHEARTS Keep a look out for the family Members who haven't been mentioned will be mentioned in  Next shout out TODAY!!!!!


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely With lots of Love

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment