Saturday, June 18, 2016

Warning About New Video {Nothing major so don't panick}. Please take a look sweethearts. ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey Sweety's I just wanna let you know when I do release this new episode that you make sure
to have some candy or lollipops while watching it. You probley gonna ask why ... well during filming
I got a da*n Sweet Urge and I got a lollipop to have during the game play.  First I start off with honey and
tea to sooth my voice. then I got a sweet tooth when one of the characters promised a lolly pop to a kid.
DANG IT ALL GAME REALLY!!! lol

SWEET Stuff is my weakness, so is cute things and Beautiful things . grrrr. lol . hey I already ate before i played the game . so it wasn't me being hungry. there is no excuse. but my sweet tooth was like screw you dancingsouless You will go get a lolly pop . so i did. LOL

Anyways I am in editing now. As soon as it is released you should take a watch at it because at the
end you see me slip up with words and you get to hear what I will play tonight.


♥♥♥♥♥♥Anyways gonna get going. I love you with all my heart and I miss you guys.♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With lots of Love♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment