Saturday, June 18, 2016

We Are Now In Rendering Process Phase 1 Sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥ TAKE A LOOK SWEETYS


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well Sweethearts We are now in the rendering phase 1.The title of the Video is {Secret Friendship Ep.2}

 Secret Friendship Ep.2 Is about 1 hour and something. I am not sure exactly I won't know until phase 2. So bare with me Sweethearts.

ETA TIME : 1 HOUR AND 32 Minutes


I will be up through all this process. So there will be no delays on it being released in the morning time.
At the sametime I am gonna head out to get my Prescriptions Sunglasses.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Lots♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment