Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WE ARE NOW IN RENDERING PHASE ONE. Please Check out for INFORMATION SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well We are now in rendering Phase one . This video is 1 hour and 35 minutes long.  I know it is an hour and 30 some odd minutes But I will give you Exact once we are in the uploading process. You know how
rendering phase two is ...it is fast. So I will let you know when we are in uploading process.

Right now Phase one is ETA  : 3 hours and 6 minutes
Remember it can change Like always.


Just to let you know when I sign off at the end it isn't the end We Dance afterwards . I do let you know
in the video but I thought I would let you know now too.

Also I will be putten our Before Formal Pictures Here and Also On my google plus page. So you will get to see those. Once The Video is released I will Release the Photos as well .


I LOVE YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS!!!!
I MISS YOU BUNCHS TOOO!!!!


*BUNCHS OF HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

Here is a Sneek Peak at one of out of many of them



No comments:

Post a Comment