Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Well WE HAD A BLAST AT OUR Fashion Fever party!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well We had a blast at our Angelas Fashion Fever party and last episode.
So much was revealed and so many unexpected turns. THIS IS A MUST
WATCH FOR ALL TO SEE. Not ONLY that you guys were swell dancers.

Thanx for the lovly dance.


Also I noticed when I came back and checked on our channel Some one has left.
So we have lost a family member. But Not to worry we will be alright and carry on.
Maybe they didn't want to be apart of our family. But it is alright because our family
is strong . we may have our ups and downs but we won't let this put us down any.

Just look at it as they changed there mind Maybe they weren't a family type of person.
BUT WE ARE .SO *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS EPISODE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO
SEE IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT !!! I KNOW YOU WILL .


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU ALREADY ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Later TONIGHT we will be playen  {Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition}
Also I did clean up our party mess as well.so the room is all spick and span and all nice and clean.
Anyways I gotta go Edit so you can see it. *smiles with sparkly eyes*


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Sincerely

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment