Sunday, June 12, 2016

WELL DANCE OF DEATH MOVIE IS RELEASED!!! My Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS !!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


WELL DANCE OF DEATH MOVIE IS RELEASED!!!


DANCE OF DEATH

What Starts Out as a Gameplay Turns Into a A creepy Movie. In This Movie we are searching for a boy named Luciano Folgeri Who has gone missing from the Orphanage . The Board Of Directors Think he has been kidnapped. It is up to us to find him and save him from the Kidnapper  before it is too late. The Kidnapper is preparing a Special satanic Ritual That only falls on a special night . What will happen? will we save Luciano in time ? what is so Special About the Red Violin? Find out !

https://youtu.be/DAncF5vAmh4

I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved maken it .
See you later Tonight my sweethearts. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS. NIGHT NIGHT MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely WITH LOTS OF LOVE

DancingSouless






No comments:

Post a Comment