Sunday, June 12, 2016

We Just Had 2 Names Revealed of our newest additions to our family :D and NEWS check it out my sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU A WHOLE BUNCH!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

We Just got News of our 2 newest family members names being revealed to us today.
SO PLEASE LETS GIVE A BIG WELCOME TO  Alex Xavier Medina Urquizo AND
MrSurferlonely!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


WELCOME SWEETHEARTS TO OUR FAMILY!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
It is so nice to know our family members names as we take pride in knowing eachothers names.
Well I am so happy to see you guys here and safe. *gives ya both big huggie and kisses on the cheeks*
Well like Before I love you guys will all my hearts and I missed you bunchs.

If you need anything, or if someone is bothern you ,or if you just wanna chat or talk to someone  Just Let me know and email us at  DancingSouless@yahoo.com

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY Alex Xavier Medina Urquizo AND
MrSurferlonely!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


As for our Other Family Members I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!! I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!
*GIVES Our Group a GREAT BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Also Don't forget to keep an eye out here and then for storys of our family. I try to include everyone in them. if you haven't seen our recent post please take a look at DancingSouless Family Story : The Night of Bubbly mansion .here is the link https://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/2016/06/dancingsouless-family-story-night-of.html


As you guys do that I am gonna be edting the Rendering video that i have been doing the last few days.
So I will keep you posted on that. As For my gameplay Videos I will work on them later tonight. I wanna get these other videos out first. I don't need them just sitting there without being edited and not being seen by you guys because I haven't released them yet.


So while I work on that Please take a look at our family story.


I love you and I miss you guys !!!!

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely With Lots Of Love

DancingSouless












No comments:

Post a Comment