Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Welcome HOME 54th FAMILY SWEETHEART MEMBER!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥ Party on the beach!


HELLO FAMILY!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥♥♥♥


** Just To Let you know To all Family Members All Of Our Storys Connect to one another***

OH MY GOODNESS *Doors Fling Open* OMG!!!! We have another Family Member that Just
Arrived *runs up and gives them a great big huggies and kisses on the cheek* My goodness We so
were waiting your arrival!!! I am so glad you made it finally. I was wondering when you Were Gonna get here. *LOOKS at you * So How was your trip ? I hope it was alright. I know I made sure I had everything
Prepared for your Arrival and everything. *smiles* Alright Well let me take your luggage *takes your luggage and leads you to your room * Alright sweetheart we have an adventure ahead of us. Now if you didn't noticed our rooms arn't any normal size rooms there Sizes of houses. So you are gonna be spoiled rotten *jumps up and down with excitment* I am so excited you finally arrived. I know ... I know you keep hearing that but you have no idea how long we all waited for you.

Anyways Come along this way *takes your hand so you won't fall and guides you through the garden*



This Is One of many Gardens We have. I knew how much you love Gardens So I thought
I would take you for a walk through our special garden. The reason why it is so special is because
this is where Tinkerbell and her friends come often to play and spread there magical Pixie Dust.
Plus we have fairy partys,garden partys and so much more here.

We are Just full of fun here at our home. *looks down the walkway*
Oh dear and this is where Mr.Wise made that wise crack joke of marrien me.
Boy did he ever get his dream crushed when he found OUT I wasn't interested . 

*Bursts out Laughing* I Really don't think he had a clue when he met me. Yeah I do
Believe in getten married But I am so Like not into him *puts my one hand on my hip and does
my posh hand gesture* It is like I was telling Brittney The Other Day we were like *looks up in the 
Air while wisking my hair away with my right hand like a Diva. *

He is like so not my type you know. Not only that he is so Full of himself. Like
As if!! Mr.Wise so needs to take etiquette  lessons. 
*giggles* I dont mean to be harsh but come as if ! *Does clueless voice*

Anyways Like lets go *giggles while being all bubbly and happy your hear*

OMG !! look at that beautiful Sunset. OMG you are so lucky your house is by the beach!
Just think of how many partys you can have *giggles* OHHHH I forgot to tell
you We have a 24/ 7 Staff AKA Family We always call them family.
They live here too you know. SO it is awesome. We have Literally Everything
you could possibly Want or ever need here. *smiles while carrien your luggage as happy as can
be that your finally here* Well Anyways We have a 24/7 Staff so no matter what Time of
Day or night you Can order Anything you want and have it brought to you.

We have over 1000 Staff members and it keeps on growing because our family home
Keeps Growing which is totally AWESOME !!! *giggles and beams with happyness*


Well here we are. this you house to Decorate anyways you want. Just remembers though
Always have fun ! *smiles and put luggages down in your Guest House living room*

*Goes over to the Extra Storage and gets out 2 Fluffy's and places them on your
bed for you* 





Yes I call them fluffys *giggles* I call pillows fluffys. I saw you looken at me with
that funny look *giggles*
Everyone gets 2 of them and as many as they want . 
Just let me know and I will get you some more

Alright Well let me go over Some Family Stuff with you .
 Just to let you know we accept Everyone and anyone. We 
Treat Eachother With Respect . We Are there for one
Another Through Good Time and Bad times.
We take care of one another like Family
Should. If you ever need anything ,Someones Bothern you,
Or if have a Request or you ever need to chat or talk to someone 
Dont hesitate to Let us know.  Here is our contacts to get a hold of us-->


Here are all my contacts to get a hold of me A.S.A.P. we will be adding more features soon. 
So Please keep a look out for them . 

.
If you ever need someone Just to chat with or be there for

you Please Email us at  DancingSouless@yahoo.com

Direct Email Us On Our YouTube Page-->
                                           
                                  https://www.youtube.com/c/dancingsouless/about
 

 
My Google Plus Page 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107713652919299338105/posts

My Twitter

https://twitter.com/DancingSouless

 
My Blogger

http://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/


My Steam Page Graveyard9999

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185375111/ 


My Flickr Page  Alexia Admiral 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dancingsouless_aka_alexiaadmiral/




::::COMMING SOON WE WILL BE ADDING A SPECIAL SKYPE IM So you Can Directly IM us :::::


Alright Well *gives you a Big Huggie and Kisses on the Cheek* Just let me know if you ever need anything.
*BIG PARTY BURSTS OUT ON THE BEACHS While Music by Pitbull and song is (Bon,Bon) here Is to listen to give you the atmosphere -- > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O72RLP5fF4

Once Again Welcome To The Family Sweethearts. I am So happy you have Joined our family .*waves you to come to the party and join the family at the beach party*


♥♥♥♥♥♥Here Is your Special Video My Sweetheart *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES* ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome Our 54th FAMILY SWEETHEART! | DancingSouless Welcome To The Family Feature
                                            https://youtu.be/1VDGKk59Lxc




       ♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES ♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥


                                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment