Friday, February 3, 2017

Spooky Walk ,Scared of my own Shadow 2 times and so much more ::Vacation Edition::🌹🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Ž

HELLO MY Beautiful and Handsome ANGELS ,SWEETHEARTS ,HONEYBUNNIES AND AWESOME FAMILY!πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—


Well Hello πŸ˜‡SweetAngels!πŸ˜‡πŸŒΉπŸΎπŸ₯‚

Well Tonight Was One SpookyπŸ‘» and Eventful NightπŸ˜ƒ
So Tonight Like all other nights We started our day with Movies And Youtube Videos.
I am trying to catch up on watching my favorite creators .Well Anyways After watching one of my favorite creators Beat the game Resident Evil 7 with My Boss We went for a walk. Ofcourse it was creepy as hell.At first it wasn't but then it did when I saw the Moon Look like this -->

::Check Out these 3 Pictures I Took While My Boss And I were On Our Walk.Then Continue to Read after the pictures as there is more for
you to read.:: --> https://plus.google.com/+DancingSouless/posts/Lj6219fYoer

Well When I saw the Moon Looken Like That I was excited and spooked at the sametime.
I remember walken a little faster and then thats when my Boss asked If I was okay. I Told Him I was okay I was just a little spooked. Thats when he gave me a πŸ€—huggie and told me it would be alright and I had nothing to worry about. That if he had to he would beat the boogie monster in which I laughed my ass off . He has one hell of a sense of humor. But it did help for him to make that joke.

Well anyways ever since then he has been cracken jokes about it and I just keep hitten him with a pillow aka Fluffy  each time. It is so nice to relax and just joke around.You Know what was the funniest part was when we were walken I remember seeing my shadow at one point and got scared of it NOT JUST ONCE BUT TWICE. My Boss couldn't stop laughing to the point  where I just was starring at him like WTF.

My Boss was like "How the hell can you get scared of your shadow?" and I was like its happend before to me It is probley because I wasn't paying attention to it. I swear I make more people laugh at certain things I do and the thing is I dont do it on purpose It just happends. Thats okay A few hours Ago I got him back for that one. Because we were watching a Youtube video and he leaned over to get his drink and he got scared over his shadow as he thought someone else was in the room. LOL ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Thats when I was a smartass and looked at him and said this " Soooo Now who scared of there shadow mr.meany pants. " Thats when I began to laugh and he was like "its not funny" .

Thats okay I gave him a huggieπŸ€— and told him it would be okay. Thats when he felt much better. To me This was one eventful night.I Can't wait until later tonight to see what events unfold again. LOL ROFLπŸ˜†πŸ€£.

Anyways Gonna get ready for Bed. I love you sweethearts. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ€— I miss you Bunchs alot.πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’ Keep a look out for our Night Night announcement on Twitter ,Googleplus, and Our Youtube Discussion Like I have been doing. I will see you when I wake up My Honeybunnies.πŸ‡ My Peepers are PEEPING AT ME (meaning my eyes are getten sleepy) So See you when I wake up My Sweet Loven AngelsπŸ˜‡ Of Mine.

Also Do ME a FAVOR Dont get scared of Your Shadows Like I did. Once was bad but Twice? I dont know how the hell I got scared of my own shadow Twice.πŸ€£πŸ˜†


Keep Up to date On our Vacation letters ::Look at the bottom of every letter and make sure to follow us on all platforms::

Morning PTSD ATTACK and Separation Anxiety WakeUp Call Part 1 of 2 Letter 🌹🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Ž
https://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/2017/02/morning-ptsd-attack-and-separation.html



πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                     πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– BIG HUGGIES AND KISSESπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                         πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Sincerely With Lots Of Love πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
                          
                          πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–DancingSoulessπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–



No comments:

Post a Comment